Saturday, December 19, 2009

Interior inspirations

Was hunting for some door panels online for the AE80/82, needed some inspirations to custom my own doors. So here are the results, stolen from various websites.

Clean n simple single tone coloured, spotting a 6.5" component set, probably fiber made pods

A lil more tricky, 2 toned double 6" speaker pods

Another clean looking one, but bright colours are out of my options, going full black/red for the interior, with white LEDs lighting up the dark.

This looked suitable, althought i think the rear side of the panels can be utilised, adding in bottle holders or compartments for storage

So the final verdict? Soon to come out, as I've finally finished my 6 months of internship, now on super duper long break before i begin my degree. Meaning i got heckuva long time to restore my rolla.

No comments:

Post a Comment